Vertex Air 1 XL2 Plus Package for ponds up to 2 acres, w/200' of Bottomline Air Tubing & FREE SHIPPING
Same as Air One except with 2 air stations and (2) 100' of bottomline tubing.
- Included in this Still Pond Farm package:
(1) Air 1 XL2 Plus Aerator with
(2) CoActive Dual Diffuser AirStations
(2) 100' roll of bottomline tubing
(2) Replacement air Filter (use one every 6 months)
- FREE shipping to the lower 48 states.
- • Independently tested pumping rate, up to 7872 GPM
• Increased oxygen levels throughout water column
- • Elimination of low oxygen fish kills
• Reduced nutrient levels and associated algae growth
• Oxidized/reduced organic bottom muck
• Improved fisheries by expanding oxygenated habitat
• Reduced aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
• Elimination of foul odors from undesirable
- dissolved gases
• Safe entry - no electricity in the water, GFI protection on all circuits
• Extended warranties on all system components
The Vertex Air 1 Plus pond aerator is a super-efficient, affordable and safe system for circulating up to 6700 GPM.
In a typical lake with 8 foot depths, an Air 1 can aerate approximately 1-2 acres depending on dissolved oxygen demand and other factors.
A 1/3 hp piston compressor, housed in our rustproof outdoor cabinet, feeds two bottom mounted CoActive AirStations each utilizing Vertex’s MicronBubble technology.
As bubble size decreases, oxygen transfer rates increase dramatically. The rising force of millions of bubbles circulates the entire water column, en-training bottom water up to the surface allowing vital oxygen to be absorbed. Oxygen levels are increased and kept constant throughout the entire lake, preventing drastic O2 swings that can lead to fish-kills.
With no electricity in the water, Vertex’s aeration systems are safe for any type of water recreation. .
Our systems have an industry leading two-year warranty plus a five-year warranty against rust and corrosion on the cabinet, five-year warranty on the AirStations and a 15-year warranty on BottomLine supply tubing.
- • Full two-year Vertex warranty
• Vertex SafeStart™ Compressor Technology
• U.L., 115 volt, single phase, max 35 PSI
• Thermal overload protection
• 1/3 hp for exceptionally low monthly electrical costs ($23.80/month @$.10/KWH compressors and fans)
• 3.1 amps and 2.3 CFM at typical 5.0 PSI operating pressure
• 2-3 year extended duty cycle between scheduled maintenance
Built for continuous 24/7 operation and equipped with proprietary Vertex SafeStart technology, allowing auto restart under maximum rated pressure without motor damage.
Super-duty Brookwood compressors incorporate upgraded rotors, stators, valve plates, bearings and capacitors and are thermally protected, oil-free, and require no lubrication; just periodic cleaning of included washable air filter.
Extended duty cycle is approximately 24 to 36 months for compressor maintenance, about 2 to 3 times the duty cycle of ordinary piston and rotary vane compressors.
- • Class "A" GFCI protection on all 115V circuits
• Powder coated aluminum for a durable & attractive finish
- High capacity 140 CFM cooling fan
• Quiet operation with gasketed and sealed openings
- • Easy access design with over sized lid
• Equipped with a barrel lock for increased security
• Easy plug-in connection to waterside electrical service
• Heavy duty mounting pad included
• 2-year warranty on all cabinet components
• 5-year cabinet warranty against rust and corrosion
Cabinet is constructed of aluminum with gray electrostatically bonded powder coating.
Equipped with a stamped ventilation grill, engineered fan plenum, directional exhaust and an integral cooling fan producing 140 CFM to guard against excessive compressor operating temperatures.
Cabinet comes equipped with Class “A” GFCI Protection on both the compressor and fan circuits.
Two-year warranty on all cabinet components including compressor, cooling fan and GFI. Five-year warranty against cabinet rust and corrosion.
• Independently tested pumping rates
• Two 9" flexible membrane discs with Vertex MicronBubble technology
• Self-cleaning, low maintenance
• Rugged EPDM construction
• One Vacuum formed and sonic welded HDPE base unit
• Lipped edge prevents sinking into soft bottom sediments
• Five-year warranty
Each AirStation™ consists of two self-cleaning, 9" diameter flexible membrane diffusers of EPDM compound with 100% rebound memory.
Each diffuser station is equipped with a vacuum-formed HDPE base; sonic spot-welded to provide unit integrity.
Base unit (17.25"L x 13.25"W x 3.35"D) has a hollow chamber design for the addition of gravel ballast and a lipped design to prevent settling into soft bottom sediments.
Independently tested pumping rates provide confidence that system design will successfully provide specified oxygen transfer to the water body.
BOTTOMLINE SUPPLY TUBING:
• Over-sized 0.58” ID for high flow rates
• Heavy duty wall thickness (0.235") for durability
• Suitable for use with all Vertex AirStations
• 15-year Vertex warranty
• Self-weighted for fast & easy installation
• Available in 100 and 500 feet increments
Bottomline supply tubing is self-weighted, direct burial submersible tubing for connection from compressor to diffuser stations.
Tubing is flexible PVC composite construction for use with standard PVC solvent weld cement and 0.5" insert fittings.
Tubing has a smooth walled, 0.58" I.D. for extra high flow rates with minimum pressure loss to reduce back pressure and extend compressor life.
0.235" tube wall thickness provides long-term durability and protection against kinking and punctures.
BottomLine tubing remains flexible in cold temperatures allowing for easy year round installations.